Supplies for Symphonic Band and Honor Band:
Students in Symphonic Band and Honor Band will need the following items for band classes this year:
- Black 1” 3-ring binder. (Provided to students at beginning of year)
- 5 tabbed dividers for your binder. We will label these in class during the first week of school.
- All supplies relative to their instrument (reeds, valve oil, etc.)
- See supplies objective sheet below for specific information
- Foundations for Superior Performance book (HONOR BAND ONLY)
- Ensemble Technique book (SYMPHONIC BAND ONLY)
- Korg TM-50C Metronome/Tuner Combo with a Korg Clip-On Pick-Up Microphone (excluding percussionists)
- 2 Pencils and 2 Highlighters
- Pencil Pouch
- Percussionists have slightly different needs that will be communicated specifically to them. If you have questions regarding required percussion supplies, please contact Mr. LaBrecque.