Symphonic Band Section Rehearsal Schedule:
Section rehearsals are an integral part of our program that allows us to become a highly successful program. The sectional schedule is listed below and will remain the same until December. Section Rehearsal Assignments are a part of the overall band grade.
For weeks leading up to concerts, we may change the day of a specific section rehearsal to be combined with another section. These changes will be communicated a week in advance.
- Flutes – Tuesday Mornings
- Oboe – Tuesday Mornings
- Clarinets – Thursday Mornings
- Saxophones – Thursday Mornings
- Bassoons – Monday Afternoons
- Trumpets – Thursday Afternoons
- Horn – Tuesday Afternoons
- Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba – Wednesday Afternoons
–Morning Section Rehearsals begin promptly at 7:00 a.m. in Room C134. Students are released at 7:50 a.m.
–Afternoon Section Rehearsals begin promptly at 3:30 p.m. in Room C134. Students are released at 4:20 p.m.