Sectionals are an integral part of our program that allow us to become a highly successful program. The sectional schedule is listed below and will remain the same until March. Section Rehearsal Assignments are a part of the overall band grade.
For weeks leading up to concerts, we may change the day of a specific section rehearsal to be combined with another section. These changes will be communicated a week in advance.
- Flutes – Monday Mornings
- Oboes – Friday Mornings
- Clarinets – Thursday Mornings
- Saxophones – Friday Mornings
- Trumpets – Wednesday Mornings
- Horns – Tuesday Afternoons
- Trombones – Monday Mornings
- Euphoniums – Monday Afternoons
- Tubas – Thursday Afternoon
–Morning Sectionals begin promptly at 7:00 a.m. (Need to enter the school by 6:45am to get their instrument and go to the correct room) in Room F120. Students are released at 7:50 a.m.
–Afternoon Sectionals begin promptly at 3:30 p.m. in Room F120. Students are released at 4:20 p.m.