- Increase accountability for at-home practice.
- Teach students to problem-solve and learn music in advance
- Accelerate learning of full-band music
- Rehearsal becomes rehearsal
- Provide meaningful and authentic individual feedback without compromising class time
How does it work
- Assigned 1-minute excerpt of music for your students to perform
- Videos are made at home using a smart phone or tablet
- Metronomes MUST be audible and student must be visible and using correct posture.
- Students submit videos via Google Classroom.
- Videos are graded throughout the week (5-10 a day) and grades are recorded on a rubric that is distributed to the students.